Programmable Logic Controllers
We are the Authorized Distributor/ Channel Partner of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation andtrader and supplier of Mitsubishi PLC, Mitsubishi Electric Programmable Logic Controllers in Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Baddi, Ludhiana, Mohali, Panchkula such as Micro PLC, FX5U Micro PLC, FX3G, FX3GA, FX3S, Q PLC (Modular) and many more items.
Alpha 2 PLC
Approx Price: Rs 4,500 /Unit
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
Alpha 2 PLC is advanced level model, incorporating a good mix of digital and analogue IO, integrated high speed inputs and PWM output, clock with calendar, counters, timers, integrated keypad display, serial communications and an expansion port. Easy to configure with drag-and-drop function blocks.
- Acting as master or slave
- Compact & expandable CPU Modbus RTU/ ASCII supported
- PWM, PID, High-speed count (14khz)
- The ideal solution for simple automation tasks.
- Minimizes costs -replaces many conventional switching control devices.
- Reduces time requirements –simplified wiring and panel layout.
- Offers flexibility in resellers stock selection by offering removable keypad display.
Mitsubishi FX3G PLC
The FX3G is an introductory micro PLC meant for simple yet performance-critical applications. With internal positioning capabilities, comprehensive expansion options, and a battery-less maintenance-free design, it provides a competitive answer for controlling systems with up to 128 I/O.
- Add-on analog control and communication functionality
- Integrated serial interface for communication with personal computers and HMI
- Detachable terminal blocks for all units
- Integrated real-time clock
- System flexibility with expansion boards, special adapters, extension I/O
- Item Code: FX3G
Mitsubishi FX3S PLC
FX3S Micro PLC for small application as low cost solution.
- Best price.
- Good quality.
- Large stock.
- One year warranty.
- Item Code: FX3S-30MR-ES
Mitsubishi FX1S PLC
The FX1S Series are all-in-one PLCs that consist of a CPU, power supply, and input and output modules.
- Highly compatible.
- Ultra small size to wide application versatility.
- Item Code: FX1S
Mitsubishi FX1N PLC
Micro PLC combines the benefits of an inexpensive compact controller with the flexible expansion capabilities of a modular control system.
- Best price
- Good quality
- Large stock
- One year warranty
- Item Code: FX1N
Mitsubishi Q PLC
Electric Programmable Logic Controller is a control concept that allows users to mix and select the best combination of CPUs, communication devices, specialist control modules and discreet I/O on a back-plane. This allows users to configure systems into what they need, when they need it, where they need it.
- Global use
- Totally scalable
- Multi CPU
- Multi network connectivity
- Dual redundancy
Modular Q PLC
Q PLC is a control concept that allows users to mix and select the best combination of CPUs, communication devices, specialist control modules and discreet I/O on a back- plane. This allows users to configure systems into what they need, when they need it, where they need it. For advanced machine designs and controlling manufacturing cells, including infrastructure and site-wide management, System Q’s advanced PLC CPUs offer incredible performance and versatility. Processors are available with a wide range of memory capacities, all of which can be expanded as required. This means that System Q PLCs can support complex programs as well as store large volumes of operation data.
- High quality.
- High reliability.
Mitsubishi FX5U PLC
- Item Code: FX5U
Mitsubishi FX3GA PLC
MOST ECONOMIC PLC UPTO 60 I/OS
- Item Code: FX3GA-40MR-CM
Mitsubishi FX3U PLC
Our customers can avail from us an excellent quality range of Micro PLC.
- Safe investment: Fully compatible with the existing MELSEC FX series, IEC 61131-3 standard programming, plenty of reserves for later updates
- Tailored configurations: Choose from a comprehensive range of products for positioning, analog signal processing and communications
- Powerful positioning control: Internal high-speed counters and pulse outputs (100kHz) in all base units, new counter and pulse output adapters (200 kHz), bus-capable servo system for controlling up to 16 axes with data transfer speeds of up to 50 Mbps
- Fast installation and configuration: 209 ready-to-use instructions
- Integrated automation: Modules, functions and instructions are all precisely geared to Mitsubishi automation technology.
- Outstanding value for money: The performance of a medium-scale PLC system for the price of a Micro PLC.
- Item Code: FX3U